DEHUMIDIFIERS – NEW – UNIQUE – GREEN – REUSABLE
Pingi dehumidifiers have the following advantages:
- Reusable over a long period of time
- Pingis do not need refills or require electricity
- Leak-free as the moisture is held in using silica gel pellets
- Child and pet safe
- Eco-friendly as calcium chloride is not used and Pingis can be reused multiple times
- Easy to use as Pingi dehumidifiers won’t leak and can be placed virtually anywhere
- Adaptable to numerous applications in homes, cars, caravans, RVs, and boats
- Tested and approved in Germany (TÜV Rheinland)
Pingi dehumidifiers come in three sizes and can be ordered from our Shop.
The Pingi line of dehumidifiers were developed and branded more than six years ago in the Netherlands, by InnoGoods BV. The Pingi product range has been extensively tested by TÜV Rheinland and Reach Laboratories in Hamburg. This ensures the highest quality and safety standards are met. This is an ongoing process to provide our customers with the best and safest technology available.
The Pingi brand has gained wide acceptance throughout Europe and the world. There are 22 countries offering the Pingi dehumidifiers to consumers battling moisture problems. The brand and the technology behind it have been proven again and again. Most dehumidifying products on the market require refilling with salt-based absorbing agents.
Yet Pingi dehumidifiers are unique as they never require refilling. The Pingi also will not leak as the moisture is held in suspension by silica gel, which is harmless to humans and the environment. Pingi products can be discarded in landfills. It will have no more negative effects on the environment than sand. On the other hand, competing brands that use salt-based products are not recommended for disposal in public landfills as the chlorine and salt can seep into underground water tables.
Pingi Dehumidifiers are the SMARTER way to dry damp enclosed spaces.
Go buy your Pingi at our Shop now!
Regional Australian posts on dehumidifiers/moisture absorbers: